Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Doh!!!!!!! Why didn't I BUY that??


See those cute little framed bells 
from Pottery Barn?

The ones framed all cute like with a hefty price tag? 
I think they run about $129 for all 3....
hmmmm...not fitting in with my "bargain" themed lifestyle...
Don't get me wrong,
I'd love to be able to throw down big moolah and snatch up every little trinket my heart so desired
but
that just ain't reality. Not in my world anyways.

Well...I was shopping this weekend at my local Open Door Mission Thrift Store 
(it is kinda small but has some good treasures)
anyways
I saw 2 of these exact bells in frames. 

Price....$5!!!!!!!!!!

I am screaming on the inside....ok on the outside too!!!

See how cute they look?

Why didn't I get them when I had the chance?? 
Somebody give me a cyber-bonk upside my silly head already!!
I am racing there as soon as the hubby gets in the door.

If I get them...I will be doing a happy dance home...in my car of course...with DMB playing in the background.

Wish me luck!!


Cynthia


No comments:

Post a Comment